Looking for a delicious treat that goes perfectly with a cup of tea? You’ve come to the right place.
Try this delightful biscuit recipe featuring homegrown rosemary.
1 cup/ 2dl of Stilton cheese
0.5 cup/ 1dl of butter, room temperature
1 cup/ 2dl of all purpose flour
0.5 cup/ 1dl of corn starch
1 tbs of chopped fresh rosemary
Add salt to taste
- Cream the butter and cheese together.
- Mix the dry ingredients and add them into the cheese mixture.
- Mix well and form a dough log.
- Cut into 1-2cm rounds and add them onto parchment covered baking tray.
- Cool in the fridge for half an hour and then bake in a 180 degree oven for 8-14 minutes or until golden.
NB. They will crisp up as they cool down! Serve with cloudberry jam and dry white wine.