We’re delighted to introduce the latest addition to our plant pod collection - Black Pansy.
Did you know the name 'pansy' is derived from the French word 'pensée', meaning 'thought'? It's no wonder we can’t stop thinking about these gorgeous flowers.
They have been a source of inspiration for many artists over the years, including Georgia O'Keeffe who produced a stunning painting of a Black Pansy in 1926.
Our top 2 reasons for growing Black Pansies is that they are:
Extremely Easy to Grow
When it comes to growing Black Pansies, keep in mind the following:
- They will sprout in two weeks
- You can expect to see the first flowers approximately five weeks after planting
- They generally require very little care - just remove withered flowers to promote the growth of new ones
- It’s a semi heat sensitive plant. Germination and growth is inhibited if the average temperature reaches 30C (86F)
- You can use its little black flowers to garnish your dishes
You can now look forward to growing Black Pansies in your Smart Garden and bringing some delightful, artistic vibes to your living space.